JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

so I listened to Willennium today..

Hero1

Well tracks 2-5 were just average and don't hold weight to the stength to the rest of the album, the songs with Common, Wyclef, and Michael Jackson would've made "Willenium" the greatest rap album ever if they replaced those, I'd loved to see JJFP do a video with Michael Jackson!

i lkie most of them too but i sorta don't like uhh

Uhhh is a great track,good beat and great verses of Fresh Prince and Kel Spencer.. I remember the first times I listened to the album I didn't like Uhhh, now I think it's one of the best track of the album..I love Willennium cuz for me it's a jjfp album, so fresh and pump me up are pure JJFP songs! The only track that I can't listen is La fiesta. It's his worst track, with I can't stop.. The rest of the album is perfect

There was a rumor that FP and Michael Jackson did another track together that didn't make the album besides "Can U Feel Me" that sampled Michael Jackson, how could u choose the song with Lil' Kim over Michael Jackson? That musta been Columbia's bright idea just like using the Trackmasters on the album, they're commercial producing style worked on "Big Willie Style" but "Willenium" is an ol' school hip-hop album and they don't have that ol' school sound. "Uhhh" should've been a single, Kel Spencer's album might've came out and went platinum if that single came out...

Edited by bigted