JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will dissed again

Will2k5

I just read that Will is dissed again. The Bloodhound follows Emimem's words. In the intro to their new album "Hefty fine" singer Jimmy Pop disses Will with the words F*** off.

Why do they always have to diss Will?! I don't get it, don't they have better things to do. They got a bad review for the album though. That's a little comforting!

nah, i dont take it serious... funny but the bloodhound gang was here in germany a few days ago on the "oktober fest" in munich, and jimmy pop wore a philly cappie, the same that Will is wearing in switch.

btw, did you know that they are from philly too?

JJFP Rock The House

post-43-1128703145_thumb.jpg

Edited by DefCEM

Lol Guy`s calm down..I just listened to it!

It goe`s like this :

The Singer say`s "Eminem gotta curse in his raps to sell Records..Well me to,so **** Will Smith"

And then tha are starting laughing stupid..

There are just making fun..And they way it sounds they making fun about Eminem! :lolsign:

Well I guess this is the only way to get people talkin' about Bloodhound Gang so I don't take it serious, lol.

if they want fame, well i recommend em to say **** eminem instead of dissin Will, dem!, if they say that..ppl will say: oh!, they said **** eminem!!.woow!!!, but they are so coward to say that, cause the lil Em will say **** to them too, and this will became a ****ing war of **** and ****, thats our world ppl, but dont worry we got a good rapper: Big Will :chuks: :whew:

Edited by Luigie

Guys, please. Look at the actual wording of the lyric. That is not a diss. That's a pretty darn funny joke, and it mocks Eminem and it mocks themselves. If I was a psuedo-witty novelty act like the Bloodhound Gang, I'd totally write that line. It doesn't disrespect Will at all. :damnyou: (hahaha another great "new" smiley, just so overexaggerated with the squint, I LOVE ITTTTT)

Lol Guy`s calm down..I just listened to it!

It goe`s like this :

The Singer say`s "Eminem gotta curse in his raps to sell Records..Well me to,so **** Will Smith"

And then tha are starting laughing stupid..

There are just making fun..And they way it sounds they making fun about Eminem! :lolsign:

I haven't heard the song and the article was rude about the bloodhound gang, so I thought they meant it seriously. I was wondering about the band, because I liked them. Even better that they make fun of Eminem

I haven't heard the song and the article was rude about the bloodhound gang, so I thought they meant it seriously. I was wondering about the band, because I liked them. Even better that they make fun of Eminem

Yeah well..Thats ok :lolsign:

Guys, please. Look at the actual wording of the lyric. That is not a diss. That's a pretty darn funny joke, and it mocks Eminem and it mocks themselves. If I was a psuedo-witty novelty act like the Bloodhound Gang, I'd totally write that line. It doesn't disrespect Will at all.

:word: