JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will to perform for radio

Yeh realistically sales for L&F have peaked and gone down, but there is stillt ime for some steady low sales to be had.

Its just good he's still got plans for some things musically off the back off this album.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's something bigger than just promoting "Lost and Found" if they announce it! :1-say-yes:

Too late??? Who cares about promotion for Lost and Found. Im just pumped that hes still planning performances. I just hope he hits the Midwest eventually

:word: He needs to become more accessible to radio and this is a good start.

that's cool to hear. i don't think it'll do much for sales but it's good to hear from Will every once in a while

i don't think we should get our hopes up tho. just cuz he's goin on the radio doesn't mean he's gonna perform anything. most artists that go on radio just talk and MAYBE a lil freestyle, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up and expect anything huge.

Glad 2 hear that Will is going to be on the radio :yeah: Hope sumbody records it :azzangel: Thanx 4 the info Julie :thumbsup:

Edited by Angel Amor

Stop pondering and wait and see, Only Will know's what Will's gonna do, He could turn around later on today as publicy say "Forget Rap, I want to act" or "Forget acting I want to rap" He can do whatever the hell he feels what's right, So really he should promote party starter and then During the hype of PS release Tell Me Why