JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anyone want to make an NBA Fantasy League?

Vipa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my team. I have Tmac, Dwyane Wade, Ben Gordon, Grant Hill, Rafer Alston, Tony Parker and Hinrich.

I am just wondering what everyones team names are. Mine is And1.

Garnett and Gasol... enough said...

Very nice dude, thats awesome. Let me know if you would ever want to trade Garnett for Tmac.

Very nice dude, thats awesome. Let me know if you would ever want to trade Garnett for Tmac.
Lol, I don't know about that. We'll see.

Max..like the trade i proposed?

Boozer is injured for the time being. Hit me up again in about a week. I just want to make sure Boozer's hamstring isn't a serious injury.

Lol, I don't know about that. We'll see.

Ok, I will be willing to trade Tmac for KG anytime you like (besides if KG gets hurt). Just let me know if you ever want to do that deal. Thanks for considering it though dude. I think this league will be fun.

Hey bart5 what do think about my proposal of Billups for Gordon? I just sent an offer of Damon Jones for Gerald Wallace from Tim's team too. 7 of my 12 guys are guards, I need more big men on my team, I'm working on that before the season starts.

Edited by bigted

Hey bart5 what do think about my proposal of Billups for Gordon? I just sent an offer of Damon Jones for Gerald Wallace from Tim's team too. 7 of my 12 guys are guards, I need more big men on my team, I'm working on that before the season starts.

Right now I want to keep Gordon. Thanks for the offer though.