JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Its IQ Test Time!

Hero1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... looks like someones IQ must be pretty low if they gave this link without out taking the test first and realizing you have to PAY to get your results

edit: nevermind, they sent me the free results to my e-mail address. my IQ was 105. i'm not sure how good or bad that is.

Edited by reborn2reign

woohoo 128.

Im pleased with that, im possibly dyslexic but ive never actually been diagnosed but apparently that doesnt affect your iq, i had problems with concentration tho and got bored at question 20 lol.

hey i found this graph, check it out im of high intelligence, but close to superior intelligence, thats hilarious, i think i got sent the wrong results. :lolsign: i can post my password if any1 doesnt believe me lol.

http://www.wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQUn...terpreting.html

woo hoo! i'm above average and i have the lowest score on the whole board!! lol i feel really smart right now. i actually might have been able to do better on that, but i did get kinda bored and i felt rushed since they said taking a long time will affect your score. since i didnt feel like thinking i guessed on some of the questions. that doesnt justify my score tho, i'm sure most people did that.

hey i found this graph, check it out im of high intelligence, but close to superior intelligence, thats hilarious, i think i got sent the wrong results. :lolsign: i can post my password if any1 doesnt believe me lol.

http://www.wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQUn...terpreting.html

Something's wrong here, I got 147 and according to that graph, Einstein's smarter then me! :lolsign: