You cant vote for it on MTV

You cant vote for it on BET

You cant vote for it on any radio station websites

It's down to 500 spins and losing 75 a week on pop radio

Black radio isnt playing it.

its DEAD before it was even alive :paperbag:

All I can say is Release Tell Me Why Now

but we know Interscope are too dumb to do that :therain:

Another Will Smith album, another botched promotional effort by a record company..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's totally absurd all the garbage in the radio waves that make it.It's like no one likes real music anymore.the third verse I think scares people they don't want to hear Will Smith rap about the state of Hip-Hop.No one wants to hear the truth anymore.It's a sad day when Will Smith has to step up to the plate and call out the watered down rap game :shakehead:

Hip-hop is dead if Will can't make impact with this album, RIP hip-hop, f*** MTV and BET! :paperbag: "Tell Me Why" is too serious to get airplay, "Party Starter" was his only hope for a huge hit. :shakehead:

Yeah, i noticed that it looks like a set up where fans can't even get the song out there. I still think it's important 2 spread the word...but once September came, i knew "Party Starter" waz a bad idea. It's tyme 2 drop "Tell Me Why." There's no other way.

:therain:

You guys sure we don't want to try milking Switch again....

Lol, look, all we can do is joke about it. Things are the way they are, and the video doesn't really help. We can hope for Tell Me Why, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The singles and this album have been mismanaged since the beginning of June... Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is surprised.

Hip-hop is dead if Will can't make impact with this album, RIP hip-hop, f*** MTV and BET! :paperbag: "Tell Me Why" is too serious to get airplay, "Party Starter" was his only hope for a huge hit. :shakehead:

:word: I agree if Tell Me Why 2 get release it wouldn't get any airplay on tv or radio. Hell it probably would only get play once on the radio and then u be hearing the Dj's complaining that the song sounds like Jadakiss's song. Tell Me etc is like what BigTed said a serious song. Hell BET wouldn't play Little Brother's video cus it was 2 serious. Sad that Party Starter isn't getting a chance :shakehead:

ok for starters, you've all given up way too early, it has only been on uk tv for a week and a half. Releasing tell me why will do nothing, exactly the same will happen. Party starter has shown us no matter how good the song is, if radio and tv dont play it, it wont get anywhere.

What we need to do is knock those f****** radio DJs heads together. look now u made Julie swear.

I cant tell how well ps is gonna do over here, its too early to tell, switch didnt get good radio play but in my eyes was a big hit (uk).

Im just gonna keep on street teaming, "nothings worth having if its not worth the fight", its annoying that we have to do interscopes job for them when i should be revising instead! :jada:

I said this in the "what If" Thread and I`m gonna say here the exact same thing:

You guys..Don`t Complain so much!

You think Lost And Found flopped?You`r crazy!

Switch was a big hit!It was a real big hit!Bigger than all the 50 Cent Singles from his new Album together!At lesat over here in Europe..It was soo long in the Top 10 or 20!

Lost And Found..It sold more than LL`s oder de De La`s latest Album.(I mentioning those `caus they from paralel artists).That is impresive together with a big world hit!

It also sold more than Albums from hype Artits like Fat Joe or Cassidy.Which is impresive to!

Shure..50 and Mike Jones and them sell much more..But for how long?You can`t reay belivee that they have a future..

I heard people talk about that Will may stop `Caus of that.

Bull****!

Why should he?He allways can find a Record Deal if he wants..It`s Will Smith!

Don`t be so negative..Lost And Found seld good!That`s it!

Ofcourse it could be better..But this is still realy great..Especaly when you look at those other Albums!

Amen?