Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cozmo D(Newcleus) In Gloucester UK OCT 15TH

Hero1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

hey guys check this out..Coz and the crew doin jam on it live at bakersfield..thanks to the jam on crew for letting me post this

http://liquidcarbon.jamonproductions.com/f...OnIt_Live05.avi

ENJOY!!!!

I think the aspect ratio is a little off on this vid...

we look a little bit "rounder" than usual...

If you wanna see the rest of the show...buy a ticket

if you wanna see em live..catch that show on the 15th!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

im bumpin this up to show da ace..cozmo d is in the house over here :yeah:

damn... THE COZMO D!!!!

its an honor to bless the forum with you

Haha, now when you have find him on a forum for the first time... you will notice that he is really everywhere. He will take over your life, and you will be smaller and smaller, the shadow from the GREAT the MAGNIFICENT the POWERFUL Cozmo D will make you hide like you where in the room of absolute abstractness, of life and death.

What I was trying to say, yeah, Cozmo is somewhere in da house.

Sooo, I guess you are someone special DaAce? I see you wrote a new topic already, got to check it out, maybe I can see through the shadows of my own unknowledge.

Edited by Lerkot

LOL Coz... I was tryna find an old post where we gave ur creds, when ppl were askin abt celebs on the board, but I couldn't find it... Not only are u a down 2 earth celebrity, ur a confidiant, (spelling?), good friend, big brother and person I'll always look up to, whos just a phone call away when I need to vent or go to the 'knowledge guru' for endless advice u've never failed to enlighen me with..

u and Yvette both have helped me out of some really bad situations, and Ill always love u for your sincerity...and bootay loving self! LOL....

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

LOL Coz... I was tryna find an old post where we gave ur creds, when ppl were askin abt celebs on the board, but I couldn't find it... Not only are u a down 2 earth celebrity, ur a confidiant, (spelling?), good friend, big brother and person I'll always look up to, whos just a phone call away when I need to vent or go to the 'knowledge guru' for endless advice u've never failed to enlighen me with..

u and Yvette both have helped me out of some really bad situations, and Ill always love u for your sincerity...and bootay loving self! LOL....

peace,

cookie

Thanx Cookies, right back at ya Sweet! :kool:

hey Coz did u enjoy your trip to our wonderful country? :kekeke:

Loved the place Julie, we had a BLAST!!! :2thumbs: