JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Respect for "So fresh"

rawad_m

So Fresh is one of the smoothest JJFP tracks ever recorded and just thinking about what could be if a whole album of such cuts was compiled by Will & Jeff now is torturous because I do not see it on the immediate horizon. :sick: (GREAT new - at least to me - smiley face... nothing fancy, but hilarious and very expressive... two thumbs enthusiastically UP!)

Well Jeff & Will are talking bout doing new JJFP all the time... maybe we wont have to wait that long.

• Members

So Fresh is one of the smoothest JJFP tracks ever recorded and just thinking about what could be if a whole album of such cuts was compiled by Will & Jeff now is torturous because I do not see it on the immediate horizon. :sick: (GREAT new - at least to me - smiley face... nothing fancy, but hilarious and very expressive... two thumbs enthusiastically UP!)

Well Jeff & Will are talking bout doing new JJFP all the time... maybe we wont have to wait that long.

if that happened that would be so sweet.

I think biz had one of the hottest verses on the whole album IMO :rockon:

:word: Biz Markie is underrated!

I'm agree wit u Hero1, Slick's verse is the best, cause i can sing Will's and Biz's verses, but Slick's is so hard to me, and i realized that the harder is the verse the better is.

Edited by Luigie

Will's verse was the best verse on the song, most Slick Rick's verse was from "Children's Story" and he was singing from "La Di-Da Di" which is classic too, he samples himself quite a bit too on his songs but people sample him a lot too so it ain't like he gases himself up, lol. but Will's verse was original.

Edited by bigted

Will's verse was the best verse on the song, most Slick Rick's verse was from "Children's Story" and he was singing from "La Di-Da Di" which is classic too, he samples himself quite a bit too on his songs but people sample him a lot too so it ain't like he gases himself up, lol. but Will's verse was original.

:word: i love wills verse

so fresh is one of my favorite songs of all time, i love to singing to it. its even my little slogan under my picture. :jazzy:

Same here. That song is one of my favorite songs of all time too. I like everything bout So Fresh. The beat is AWESOME, and all the ryhmes are great. It takes you back to the old skool, like willjadafan was sayin.

Edited by bart5