JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Respect for "So fresh"

rawad_m

I just love this song! It's probably the song that I play most on my computer(I've put all my JJFP songs on there). It just never gets old, it's got cool scratches and its so casual/laid back. Slick rick's singing is also a highlight. I just never get tired of this!!! :wickedwisdom:

So Fresh is one of the best track of Willennium.. I really love it, the video is dope,there is jj...It's pure JJFP but in the year 2K! when u listen to so fresh and pump me up it's like u go back in mid 80's..Amazin'!!

I think when willennium was released, Will wanted to turn himself into the fresh prince again.u know, the executive producers of the album are dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince, jeff produced 9 trax and was on each single out of willennium..I think that Will wanted JJFP again, but sony killed that cuz they never supported will, if u remember Will paid for the video of so fresh and sony "boycotted" it...DAMN!! :davidblaine: :davidblaine:

So Fresh is one of my favorite JJFP songs. It is great. Jeff rips the wheels like it was the 80s or early 90s. When I first got willenium before I was a big JJFP fan, I was listening to So Fresh and my mind blew away. Then I heard Pump Me Up and I was like dude this is TIGHT. So it lead me to coming to this site and buying JJFP cds. Now I love listening to JJFP and it all was because of So Fresh, Pump Me Up, Willeinium, I'm coming ect. So Fresh will always be one of my favorite songs.

Edited by bart5

• Admin

So it lead me to coming to this site and buying JJFP cds. Now I love listening to JJFP and it all was because of So Fresh, Pump Me Up, Willeinium, I'm coming ect. So Fresh will always be one of my favorite songs.

Hey if this site helped you become a JJFP fan that is awesome :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown:

Will wanted to turn himself into the fresh prince again.u know, the executive producers of the album are dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince, jeff produced 9 trax and was on each single out of willennium..I think that Will wanted JJFP again, but sony killed that cuz they never supported will,

Yep.

Same for Lost And Found i think.Only this time it`s interscoop.

Edited by Turntable

Will wanted to turn himself into the fresh prince again.u know, the executive producers of the album are dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince, jeff produced 9 trax and was on each single out of willennium..I think that Will wanted JJFP again, but sony killed that cuz they never supported will,

Yep.

Same for Lost And Found i think.Only this time it`s interscoop.

U are Right!! I think that releasing a single in 7 months it's not the right way to support one of the best album of the last two years... I can't believe that :damnyou: :damnyou:

So Fresh is one of the smoothest JJFP tracks ever recorded and just thinking about what could be if a whole album of such cuts was compiled by Will & Jeff now is torturous because I do not see it on the immediate horizon. :sick: (GREAT new - at least to me - smiley face... nothing fancy, but hilarious and very expressive... two thumbs enthusiastically UP!)

So Fresh is just wat the song say: so fresh!..that song inspired me to became a DJ, Jazzy scratchin like old school times, I feel its like my gate to the 80's even i didn't live in those years, now i got and idea..and i think it was great...OLD SCHOOL RLX!!