JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

**VOTE PARTY STARTER ONTO TRL**

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the voting program works fine. i wouldn't be surprised it mtv doesnt count all of our votes because we vote so much nor would i be surprised if they just don't want to play Will because he doesn't have hoes in his videos. i'm not sure if there's a solution to the situation, but i'm not surprised by it. bad timing on this single is mostly what made it flop.

well next time if we give more notice to when we are doing it, bcoz i only posted this a few hours before voting time. We must have only got a few hundred votes between us. Then if we have a lot of people voting and it still doesnt make it, then the whole thing is fixed. :shrug:

• Members

Why don't we focus on trying to get Party Starter to the top 10 in Launch. It may not be TRL, but it is th most popular music video website on the net. If we can get it to the top ten there for a week, that will get the song some exposure, and it might be easier than getting the video onto TRL.

well next time if we give more notice to when we are doing it, bcoz i only posted this a few hours before voting time. We must have only got a few hundred votes between us. Then if we have a lot of people voting and it still doesnt make it, then the whole thing is fixed. :shrug:

that's a good idea. unfortunately on the day u guys did it, i didn't come on the board until after TRL had aired. maybe if u tell the board a day before everyone can have a chance to read it and we can all get to voting. as i said tho, it still wouldn't surprise me if Will didn't make it on there.

what day should we do it then? See last time it didnt work bcoz i think the only ppl that did it were me, jonny, bigted and a couple of ppl from ws.com voted a few times (sorry if i forgot any1), thats only a few hundred votes between us, i dont think we even scraped the surface.

I dont know about the rest of you guys but im not ready to give up on trl yet.

I think it'd be easier for it to get on 106 & Park than TRL, only if they decided to put it on their voting list for us to vote for it! :stickpoke:

what day should we do it then? See last time it didnt work bcoz i think the only ppl that did it were me, jonny, bigted and a couple of ppl from ws.com voted a few times (sorry if i forgot any1), thats only a few hundred votes between us, i dont think we even scraped the surface.

I dont know about the rest of you guys but im not ready to give up on trl yet.

yeah me 2 i think we still got some chance

btw

i voted last time too Julie :1-say-yes: , :jada: <--j k

I think we should try again today! :pony:

It didn't make on there again! :paperbag: