JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What do you dislike about Will?

mfuqua23

Only thing is that he's so godamn rich!!! bastard!!! haha joking

Ted: I agree with you to a certain extent about quality but not quanity, But you can't what Jay's done for the game. I mean will said it himself in "I Wish I Made That" and why do you always refer to LL or Rakim and you havent referred to KRS one, (yet) I do like them but comparing there music together is just making me off with there music. There music is LEGENDARY in hip hop no doubt about it, But this is the time where Legends and mainstream artists should collide to make hip hop better to feel. Hip hop is dying because people don't apprechiate good music and if they don't how can they appreichate the legends who built hip hop the way it is today.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The only thing well there's two things.One Is that I'm tired of having to defend him all the time.Everytime I mention him as my favorite I get alot of he's whack or only white people like him.I just let it go now.And I wish he made songs more like tell me why he's very intelligent and problably could be like a Kanye West type make great message songs.

the only thing i disliked about will was that he supposedly gave aunt viv (the first one and I forgot her real name) the finger and really didn't like her. If you are working on a show you really have to work together as opposed to giving them the finger, if you dislike someone it is best to avoid them unless you have to see them.

Sometimes the haters could piss me off too but there ain't no rapper that doesn't get hate so it don't bother me too much, especially since most of them haven't even heard Will's albums before they dissed him, I try not to criticise somebody that I haven't heard much of before.

the only thing i disliked about will was that he supposedly gave aunt viv (the first one and I forgot her real name) the finger and really didn't like her. If you are working on a show you really have to work together as opposed to giving them the finger, if you dislike someone it is best to avoid them unless you have to see them.

Wow. I never knew that. That doesn't really sound like something the fresh prince would do.

Edited by bart5

Wow. I never knew that. That doesn't really sound like something the fresh prince would do.

I never knew that either... I agree, it doesn't seem like he'd do something like that...

I'm wit Funky Fresh Chick and bart5 I never heard Will doing that.

I know that Janet Hubert didn't like they way Will was handling the show.

Cos well Will wasn't a kid no more he wanted to be in charge of his show and wanted 2 explore different subjects. Janet thought of herself as an important person on the show but she found out wrong. But like Bart5 n FFC it really doesn't sound like Will.

well there was this whole story about it. Will said that Janet seemed to want fpoba to be the aunt viv of bel air show, and that she was very cranky when pregnant and was very jelous of his success. Then she said in return it was bcoz of him she left the show and apparently he gave her the finger.

So its a case of taking whoevers word for it. Ive worked with pregnant women before and ive wanted to give them the finger so i dont blame Will lol.

um, dude, i really dont think will uses ghosts writers. He may credit their names, but maybe only because they were there at the time or gave him some creative idea, or helped with a line or two. His stuff is orginal.