JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What do you guys think?

CodeRed

If u are talking about how agressive FP is on the mic. I agree that i like his laidback vibe a lil' bit more...but i long 4 the more agressive stuff. It would be boring if every track waz mid-tempo and laidback.

I like his laid back style and his aggressive style. He has great songs for each style. Like Time To chill is a very nice relaxed song and songs like code red and Charlie Mac First out of the limo are sweet aggressive songs.

I think Code Red is the perfect mix of laid back and aggressive tracks from Will.. he probably could have balanced it out a little more for lost and found..

Yeah that's such a great album, I don't understand how that could that be the lowest selling JJFP album, what's wrong with people? :hmm: That's easily on the same level as "The Chronic" as the greatest album of the 90s, he just never gets enough props for that album, I wish that sold 13 million instead of "Big Willie Style" or at least sold as much as "Homebase". I think "Lost and Found" seems pretty balanced, you got laid back tracks like "Ms. Holy Roller" and "Could You Love Me" and you got aggressive tracks like "Party Starter" and "Mr. Nice Guy", I like both styles personally but I favor towards his aggressive tracks the most 'cause they display the legendary FP flow the best, I think more people prefer the laid back style since "Big Willie Style" and "Homebase" sold so much from mostly laid back tracks.