JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazz

PhiL

• Members

What are your favorite Jazz moments

Jazz - The jokes on you Mr. banks, we're allready outside so you can't throw me out (Philip thrwos him back inside the house)

Jazz - (to will) I have emotions!

The thing i like about jazz was it wasnt how se said things it was the way he said them

I just thought of another one. In the episode when it's Geoffrey's b-day and he goes to the club with that girl, and Will jumps in the middle of them and starts dancing with the girl, then the security guard comes over and he's about to throw Will out the door, and Jazz says "I'm getting that feeling of deja vu!" :lolsign:

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

Will- You have heard of the Batmobile, well i present to you the Rapmobile.

Unlce phil- I have never seen so much trash in one car

(Jazz pops up from the back seat)- Hey, I resent that

Jazz gets rejected by hilary like 18 times and he says- all a part of my plan

At the end of the episode he finnally gets to go out with her and she kisses him on the cheeck as a thankyou for defending her in front of her former boss (queen latifia) jazz- all a part of my plan

Hey wheres the troll?

will- i put her back under her bridge

There is way too many GREAT scenes with Jazz in them to name!!

Jazz moments Jazz is always funny in every seen

In 1 episode where Will and Jazz r gonna steal the mascot from a rival school. When Will is telling him that they r gonna steal it...

Jazz- Y do u want me 2 steal something u know I can't sell?

Will- Well the Jazz I know doesn't need a reason 2 be stupid

Jazz- Your rite...what was I thinking :rofl:

The episode Bullets Over Bel Air were Will gets shot. Will is healed up and is about 2 go home. Will sees Jazz play with the defibulator

Jazz- Yo Will check this out. I'm the black dude on ER

Jazz shocks himself and u see him rolling down the hall screaming and smoke all around him :rofl: :lolsign:

Jazz shocks himself and u see him rolling down the hall screaming and smoke all around him :rofl: :lolsign:

That one is great! I love that one!! :rofl: :rofl:

Another one I like is when Phil and Vivian are getting their wedding vows renewed and Phil loses the wedding ring, and then everyone offers him a ring, and Jazz opens his jacket and he has a bunch of jewelry in it! :lolsign:

Jazz moments Jazz is always funny in every seen

In 1 episode where Will and Jazz r gonna steal the mascot from a rival school. When Will is telling him that they r gonna steal it...

Jazz- Y do u want me 2 steal something u know I can't sell?

Will- Well the Jazz I know doesn't need a reason 2 be stupid

Jazz- Your rite...what was I thinking :rofl:

The episode Bullets Over Bel Air were Will gets shot. Will is healed up and is about 2 go home. Will sees Jazz play with the defibulator

Jazz is the funniest

ohh and saw that scu one with the stealing of the rival schools mascot last night.. funny crap

One of the best Jazz moments ever in my opinon-

1st Season 2nd Episode- The first Jazz appearence in FPOB (besides theme song)

Everyone was sitting together in the living room, tea time. They were listening to classical music on an old record player. Then Uncle Phil was saying something like this:

I love classical music. This song is just so amazing. Here comes my favorite part.

Jazz comes up to the record player and :jazzy: Then Uncle Phil gets very ticked off. Hahahaahahhahaha GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION JAZZ!! That part was great.