JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VOTE FOR WILL - use this program

Typhoon20

4pm to 5pm when voting counts the most is...

Amsterdam 10PM

Cape Town 10PM

Geneva 10PM

Hong Kong 4AM

Istanbul 11PM

Lahore 1 AM

London 9PM

Los Angeles 1PM

Madrid 10PM

Sydney 6AM

Mexico 3PM

Moscow 12AM

Sofia 11PM

Stockholm 10PM

Toronto 4PM

Vancouver 1PM

Zurich 10PM

Very helpfull, thanks.

Voted 500 times again

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched TRL today and I see that it didn't make it, I'm surprised, it must be rigged if we're voting all those times, either that or the program doesn't work, lol.

• Admin

I watched TRL today and I see that it didn't make it, I'm surprised, it must be rigged if we're voting all those times, either that or the program doesn't work, lol.

remember when we voted like 10, 000 times on BET and it didnt make it :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

is anyone else having problems with that stupid pen advert. It stops my voting and i keep having to restart it after the pop up advert comes up.

If i can get it to work again i'll just vote between those times. But maybe they do know we are cheating since its always a person called Jane Whitterson.

*THERE IS A WAY TO EDIT THE NAME/E-MAIL/USERNAME, ETC. OF WHO VOTES. PLEASE FOLLOW ALONG CLOSELY, I WILL DO MY BEST TO DESCRIBE IT**

1. you open Internet Macros

2. You go to the left and click on Will Smith Vote

3. Down below there are 3 tabs. One says "Play", one says "Record" and the other one says "Edit". we want to choose Edit!

4. Then click the button that says "Edit Macro"

untitled4xj.jpg

Now what happens when we click edit macro? It should open the files contents with Word, Notepad, or another text editor. In it, we see a lot of computer jargon and things that we don't necessarily understand. However, if you just go down about half way through the document, you see a bunch of jargon and then you'll see "=Jane" and if you just change Jane's name, you're in business. Then if you go down one lane, you see Whitterson and you change it to whatever you want. You can do the same with the e-mail and username. I've highlighted the fields that you may want to change. Please don't change any other things except what I've circled or it might make the file not work correctly.

Here's the picture diagram for editing that file:

untitled7ze.jpg