JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ShoutBox?

bigted

What's up y'all, I noticed this new featured when I logged into to the forum this morning, could somebody explain what it is and how it works?

ok thats cool Tim (but i can reach to the main page of the forum ... some error or whatever ),is that instead the chat room ...

btw

on Wednesday(22:00 UK time) & Thursday(again 22:00 UK time) gonna repeat on VH1 "Black in the 80's -Def Jam'' with guest Jazzy Jeff also Common ,De La Soul ...

it was kinna interesting :1-say-yes:

jeff9mw.jpg

Hey, what's up with the board index?? Why does it come up with an error?? :hmm: :stickpoke:

Hey, what's up with the board index?? Why does it come up with an error?? :hmm: :stickpoke:

Nevermind, it works now, but it comes up with an error if you have the micro-en skin

Nevermind, it works now, but it comes up with an error if you have the micro-en skin

or the ''IPB 2.1 '' and '' the fresh prince theme'' , it's kinna wierd but it's all good

or the ''IPB 2.1 '' and '' the fresh prince theme'' , it's kinna wierd but it's all good

Yeah I noticed that too