JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where does Will live?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I remember one tyme, someone on the old board mentioned seeing his house on MTV cribs., and someone said something about this conservative looking room that was something that Jada did, and not Will's style...I never saw it, but im sure they are definately living the nice life...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[font="Arial"][color=blue]well...i can't say for certain if it was MTV cribs, but someone on the original board mentioned something about Will's & Jada's house on some tv show,...or in a magazine...sumpthin! lol I know that AJ remembers what im talking about, because he made a comment on it about the "conservative looking room" was probably Jada's idea and taste, and didn't seem like Will's style...

Come on now! ...i know that somebody remembers this. I know im not "loco" like --> :nhawong: :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

I've never seen picks of his house. Only like parts of the backyard/pool. And maybe one pic taken inside. U think the way that they have the "press" bugging them, we'd see more of it. Now that i think about it, i remember reading that they have it fenced off...which would decrease the amount of slimy photographers who would try getting pix of the house.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Well dang...i remember like 3 or 4 years ago,...one of the fans posted about their house,..and i remember u making a comment on this one particular room that wasn't Wll's style. Maybe it was a photo or 2 from a magazine, or I was just dreamin I was at their house LMBO :rofl:

oh well..forget what i said up there...everyone...but i do remember some fan that saw a pic somewhere of the inside of their house...

ok...im done rambling non~factual info now... :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

I have 2 pics of Will's house from the air...it's weird because the picture I've always seen is other different(like if it was a different house)...
I have an exam 2morow(LAST EXAM OF THIS YEAR!!!) and I have to go to study now ..but 2morrow in the evening i'll try to post the pictures, ok? :dancingcool:

There's a interview where the interviewer talks about Will contrasting 2 the room they were in at the time. He waz in jeans and a shirt lounging on a sofa and he didn't look like he belonged in the room cuz it waz so upscale...ha ha. I think it waz from the 1997 US interview.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]ok...see there!! Thanks alot AJ...i knew somebody remembered SOMETHING!! :rofl:

omg...look at that ... :eek4:

that...palace. wow! I can't tell how the landscaping is around the pool tho. but those trees and that pool...oh man...i was just talkin to someone on AIM bout going for a midnight dip in the pool...lol. now i see this? :kekeke:

beautiful...

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]