Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where does Will live?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey i heard on a morning show yesterday that Will and Jada were selling their crib, but i dont know if its this one or not. it has a lot of waterfalls, thats all i can remember. do you guys think its true? or is it another one of Will&Jada's houses? :dunno:

hey i heard on a morning show yesterday that Will and Jada were selling their crib, but i dont know if its this one or not. it has a lot of waterfalls, thats all i can remember. do you guys think its true? or is it another one of Will&Jada's houses? :dunno:

Hmm, don't really think that's true! Why should they do that? To earn some money? :lolsign:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

maybe to move into an even bigger house?

:lolsign: word up!

Anyways, i was thinking! When i see that big house it get's you thinking! Will has alot of money (as you can see), why isn't he doing anything for the tsunami-victims?

Can be!

He's doing something for the tsunami victims, fo' sho' he's doing, errbody is doing, why he shouldn't? :nhawong: He definetly helping them!!! :thumb:

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...