JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Let's schedule a chat!

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I hope this is in the right forum, since its got the chatroom listed below...

Is there a time that would be good 4 everyone to get together and chat sometime? I will have free tyme after midnight EST, throughout the week, and during the day, however next week, most anytyme...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

Im usually free most evenings GMT from 6pm til relatively late at night. I believe GMT is around 5 hours ahead of time in the US.

Guest Prince
UK 5 hours ahead of Eastern US
Tim in Australia is 11 hours ahead of the UK

Theres some cats on the west coast in the states too, that's like 8hours ( ? ) behind the UK.

...have fun picking times guys :rofl:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL@wildchild...sitting in the chatroom talking to urself...

well, just be cautious with waht u say, and then answering urself, because the chat is not cleared for some tyme after ppl leave... :kekeke: at least 24 to 48 hours...

best thing...when we all go on the site,..and see who's online...if theres at least 3 ppl, and if u all have tyme 2 spare, everybody just stop in and at least make a presence to say hi...

that may get the ball a rolling... :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

Awhile back, alot of us would be on AOL Instant Messenger so it waz easy 2 have chats thru' AOL and schedule chats. If anyone has AIM, then list your name here so we can be on each others Buddy Lists and go from there.

djsilvertiger, the west coast is 3 hours behind the east coast...for instance, it's about 1 a.m. here...so it's about 10 p.m. where u are.

It wouldn't be a problem for me 2 visit the chat around 6 or 7 p.m. except i usually don't spend nites at the crib...if i'm not working, i'm always out.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Well, i was just in there singing to myself... :music: but, overall...we had a good chat yesterday, you...me and miss Julie. I hope she got plenty of sleep tho. :kekeke: hope u get thru ur situation good too, w.child...

I went into the default chatroom today, but there was a prob and i couldn't post anything...oh well, we will all get it together soon enough...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]