Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE PARTY STARTS ON TRL WEDNESDAY

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mean to be the negative one, but i dont think it'll do good

i hope it does, but i have a feelin it wont

Yeah I'd be surprised if it makes TRL's top 10 since they don't play much hip-hop videos as it is anyway, that'd be awesome if it did but it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't 'cause only the most popular rapper gets on TRL, he has a better chance at 106 & Park but that ain't lookin' too good right now either.

ok but we all need to pick a day (thurs) the day after the premier, and vote for the entire hour. over and over again. then, i gaurantee, it will make the countdown. lets do it!!!!!!!!!

The thing we need to do is post on other music websites and see if we could get other peeps to help us too, we should try to get them to tune into TRL on Wednesday to see the video then vote for it, put your ex-gfs names, classmates names when you put a name to vote.

Edited by bigted

ok but we all need to pick a day (thurs) the day after the premier, and vote for the entire hour. over and over again. then, i gaurantee, it will make the countdown. lets do it!!!!!!!!!

...put your ex-gfs names....

AJ alone could get it into the top 10 with that method. :lolsign:

...put your ex-gfs names....

AJ alone could get it into the top 10 with that method. :lolsign:

:lolsign:

I thought you could vote all day for this?! :hmm: