JamesUK

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1509668/0...?headlines=true

Doe's anybody know which people he is going to 'Air Out'

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was starting to like Jay-Z too but now he's sounding like a punk, I'm sick of all this beef, he's probably doing this to hype up an album he's working on! :paperbag: What does Jay-Z have to be so mad about, isn't he one of the most respected rappers already? Damn, what does he want? Nas is the only rapper that dissed him who's respected, everybody else is a joke, Jay-Z don't have to waste energy on them. As a Nas fan I'm a lil' dissapointed that he made a song dissin' 50 Cent 'cause 50 Cent is garbage and is not worth the time. On the other hand if he's dissin' 50 Cent then I'm all for it, lol, somebody has end that punk's career, maybe since Jay-Z' more popular it'd work, Jay-Z could use his popularity to knock G Unit rappers out the game, but these beefs are boring on the most part, KRS should come out and rip all of them fake rappers, I wanna see skills not rappers cursing each other with meaningless punchlines.

Edited by bigted

Well we don't really know yet who it's gonna be about. I know Jay-Z is a smart man, he doesn't make this kind of move without a bigger thought than record sales.

Probably The Game is one of the guys that's gonna get aired out, dipset too and, maybe, jsut maybe 50 Cent cause of 50's claims that he is the reason behind Kanye's success.

It'll be interesting to see who he "airs out." I thought this guy was supposed to be retired, but he can't help himself, I guess. Anyways, it would be nice to hear him say something about 50.

Well we don't really know yet who it's gonna be about. I know Jay-Z is a smart man, he doesn't make this kind of move without a bigger thought than record sales.

Probably The Game is one of the guys that's gonna get aired out, dipset too and, maybe, jsut maybe 50 Cent cause of 50's claims that he is the reason behind Kanye's success.

Well those would all be one sided battles, Jay-Z could easily finish them off, they're irrelevant, he should focus on promoting Def Jam artists instead of wasting his time on this if he wants to be respected as an executive, he said that he's more than a rapper, it's time to be a bigger man and prove it, these wack mcs can't touch him so he should just "Wave 'Em Off" like Will does, I wanna see him release DMX' album sometime this year and it'd be nice if LL's comes out sometime next year as well, and if he wants to release something he could do it too though.

EDIT: 50 Cent disses Jay-Z in King, he barked up the wrong tree this time, lol:

http://www.king-mag.com/05oct-nov/features/index.html#1

Maybe it’s the Hova-worship overkill, or his own intensely competitive spirit, but 50 Cent is puzzled by all the fuss over Jay-Z’s performance in the Fade to Black documentary. In the back of his customized, bulletproof black-on-black SUV, he watches Hov’s reflective opening monologue over the nighttime New York skyline on the plasma screen partition. “My whole career, I’ve been thinking of a night like this,” Jay proclaims. “I ain’t trying to get too dramatic on y’all, but that night, I felt like the luckiest man in the world.” Expressionless, 50’s blank stare punctures his present company: “Yo, you think he wrote that himself?” Later, as a sea of sparks flood the stage onscreen, he compares Jay’s retirement (one show) to G-Unit’s Anger Management three-stage show (20 dates nationwide). The other shoe finally drops: “It’s Madison Square Garden,” 50 shrugs. “I do shows like that all the time.”

Edited by bigted

Jay-Z is overrated...he is/was the best rapper on a commercial level but just because the state of hip hop is nearly dead on it. And his retirement is just fake, I'm pretty sure he will come with an album...he tries to be the michael jordan of rap but he isn't , will is!!!

Jay-Z is overrated...he is/was the best rapper on a commercial level but just because the state of hip hop is nearly dead on it. And his retirement is just fake, I'm pretty sure he will come with an album...he tries to be the michael jordan of rap but he isn't , will is!!!

:word: Jay-Z did put his mark on the commercial level but he's nowhere near Will to me, Will could easily finish off these garbage mcs but they ain't on his level so he's smart enough not to hype up their careers by mentioning them, the punchlines on Will's albums are more superior than anything a battle rapper could dream of, Jay-Z would look embarassed if they end up beating him, lol, he's not as invincible as he claims he is, he won't impress me unless he could beat a rapper on the level of Nas and DMX, he should just stick to making songs and stop battling 'cause that's what he's good at, I don't think his punchlines are that superior, they're ok compared to wack rappers though, he got a lot of fans already and he shouldn't do something that might hurt his appeal, you think I'd be worried about battlin' a no-named rap crew like Dipset if I sold over 20 million albums? lol People know that the real president of Def Jam is LL Cool J, 20 years of consistancy, he makes great songs and could battle too, beating battle rappers like Kool Moe Dee and Canibus, not even Jay-Z could match that!

Edited by bigted

Oh no, u guys did NOT just diss jay-z !

well you little...

I'mma leave it at there =) nobody gets hurt. just chill.

I hope Jay gets back in for one reason... to finish 50 Cent. I like some of Jay's stuff and he has one of the sickest flows in the game. I just wish he would do more songs about real-life situations and much less about the pimp/playa/hustla lifestyle.

Jay's got skills and I believe he's going to bury the careers of 50, G-Unit and Dipset to name a few. All of those cats have been taking shots at him.

Remember that this is a JJFP site Frenetic not a Roc-a-fella website! :stickpoke: :lolsign: Will's clearly had a longer and stronger career than Jay-Z, you could tell through some of the songs released that he's influenced from Will and maybe that's why a lot of JJFP fans are Jay-Z fans too, "Big Pimpin'" is a "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" type song, "Girls Girls Girls" is storytellin' like "Girls Ain't Nothin' But Trouble", he's been influenced by LL too, "Excuse Me Miss" sounds like an updated version of "I Need Love", without Will Smith or LL there'd be no Jay-Z, he's done some original things of his own but there needs to be respect to the originators! :thumbsup: I don't like it when MTV says that Jay-Z' a better rapper than Will Smith and LL but the truth is they were the first rappers to get airplay that influenced Jay-Z and many of the rappers to come out, even Eminem was influenced by JJFP. Jay-Z wouldn't say nothin' to diss them either 'cause he knows that his career would be over if he did, he gives them props too.

Edited by bigted

Remember that this is a JJFP site Frenetic not a Roc-a-fella website! :stickpoke: :lolsign: Will's clearly had a longer and stronger career than Jay-Z, you could tell through some of the songs released that he's influenced from Will and maybe that's why a lot of JJFP fans are Jay-Z fans too, "Big Pimpin'" is a "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" type song, "Girls Girls Girls" is storytellin' like "Girls Ain't Nothin' But Trouble", he's been influenced by LL too, "Excuse Me Miss" sounds like an updated version of "I Need Love", without Will Smith or LL there'd be no Jay-Z, he's done some original things of his own but there needs to be respect to the originators! :thumbsup: I don't like it when MTV says that Jay-Z' a better rapper than Will Smith and LL but the truth is they were the first rappers to get airplay that influenced Jay-Z and many of the rappers to come out, even Eminem was influenced by JJFP. Jay-Z wouldn't say nothin' to diss them either 'cause he knows that his career would be over if he did, he gives them props too.

I hear Jigga saying that LL is a better rapper than him!So if he say`s why can`t people just believe it? :lolsign:

I hear Jigga saying that LL is a better rapper than him!So if he say`s why can`t people just believe it? :lolsign:

:word: That's right I remember hearing Jay-Z saying that LL is the best rapper in the game right now when he being interviewed by Sway in 2002!

Jay-Z has never impressed me. I don't know why so many people feel him. Anyways, i think he's falling in2 the corny beef/gimmick stuff that all the other rappers are tapping in2. He has no reason 2 run his mouth at other rappers. And he has no reason 2 front like he's retiring cuz nobody believes him.

This sounds like Jay-Z' is just dissin' these rappers just to get more fame and glory but we'll wait and see maybe he does really wanna improve hip-hop for the better not just himself, if he really wants to help change hip-hop he'd sign Big Daddy Kane, Heavy D, and Rakim to Def Jam, I think LL would if he were Def Jam president, I think Jay-Z' superior to Eminem, 50 Cent, and Nelly but there's a whole stream of less popular rappers with more skills or could compete with Jigga, but you can't deny the respect that he gets from a lot of them, but FP and LL are more respected since LL's "The G.O.A.T." and FP's "The Chosen One", at the end of the day every other rapper's bowing down to them including Jigga!

Edited by bigted