JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So Nintendo released it's new Controller today...

Vipa

I've been following up on the nintento revolution and I've never heard of this, that's pretty strange. From what I understand the controller was going to be was basicly the same thing with some minor alterations, I've alway trused IGN.com but this seems a little strange to me.

Okay, I just went to nintendo.com to find out if it was real or not and it's for real. This is going to be so awkward, I thought the Cube controller was perfect. Super Smash Bros. is going to be really hard on the Revolution.

I've been following up on the nintento revolution and I've never heard of this, that's pretty strange. From what I understand the controller was going to be was basicly the same thing with some minor alterations, I've alway trused IGN.com but this seems a little strange to me.

I don't know if that remote is legit, though I would bet it is. But Nintendo was holding out on it's controller, and they where planning something different.

I'm a Nintendo die hard and I loved every controller they've put out. While I'm sure this one actually feels good in the hand and is good for controlling... man it just looks strange for a controller.

So it MIGHT be like this:

Quote from IGN...

Nintendo has not yet released official imagery of what the controller shell might look like. However, we've created a mock-up (above) based on what we know of its functionality. The real controller shell is likely to connect to the free-hand-style pointer in a very similar fashion. Please note that we realize our model is not entirely to scale, but this is the best we could do on short notice.

image.jpg

Edited by Vipa

I love the new Nintendo controller. There's WAY more to it than the way it looks guys. Read up on it, the thing is TIGHT.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782

This thing will push interactivity to a whole new level. Imagine playing a baseball game where you swing the controller instead of pushing a button. Imagine playing a drum game with two controllers.

The controller can detect where you point it, how far away it is from the screen, tilt, speed, etc. This thing is sick.

God Blessa!