JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Arcade Updated

Hero1

• Members

I like the new mod features but I just got the high score in the second PacMan game and it gave me an error :damnyou:

highscore.JPG

Also the Vlax game should be taken off the Arcade group. The way everyone gets the high score is by holding down the space key for an hour or so.

The only other note I have about the arcade is does anyone know how to submit the sonic game scores. I always get a good score but there is no way to submit :shakehead:

Also the Vlax game should be taken off the Arcade group.  The way everyone gets the high score is by holding down the space key for an hour or so. 

that ain't me :word: i past all the levels :1-say-yes:

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

• Members

Also the Vlax game should be taken off the Arcade group.  The way everyone gets the high score is by holding down the space key for an hour or so. 

that ain't me :word: i past all the levels :1-say-yes:

Well If it took me an hour of holding down space to get 27000, then getting above 40,000 playing normally would take somewhere around 8 hours of straight gameplay.... C'mon you can come clean :thumbsup: I'm not saying you did anything wrong, the game itself was not programmed very well. But it shouldn't be a top score type game if there is a bug like that.

Besides you have other high scores to beat, like my pac man score... :gettinjiggywitit: I'm countin on you to give me a good challange :thumbsup: