JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"African Concert" in UK

Hero1

• Admin

Peter Miles has just scooped another deal with a company called Zonespr for a concert dubbed 'African Concert' which will be in the United Kingdom.

Zonespr manages dance hall star Shaggy and American R&B star Akon in Europe.

The concert will feature top world artistes Will Smith 50 Cent and others. Peter Miles and Menshan will represent East Africa, while 2face will represent West Africa.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200509130239.html

I may have to go through the pain of seeing 'fiddy' live to see this

Would birmingham be ok for you jonny :shrug:

dare i say it, forum meetup :paperbag:

Edited by JamesUK

Birmingham would be acceptable!

Hopefully 50 would pull out, with fear of being upstaged by Will - which he surely would...

Wouldn't it just be the best news ever if you arrived there and there is a sign "50 cent will no longer be appearing"

Hopefully 50 would pull out, with fear of being upstaged by Will - which he surely would...

Wouldn't it just be the best news ever if you arrived there and there is a sign "50 cent will no longer be appearing"

"50 Cent has decided to cower in his corner because he is afraid that Will is going to outshine his so-called "talent"...." :lolsign:

• Members

great news to hear will playing live again in the uk, i keep missing it weneva he is here!

p.s.

i went to the anger management tour last year with fifty and em (xzibit stole the show)....it was great live, y you all hatin?

admittedly his raps aren't amazing...but i really like most of his songs, they r fun and great in a club!

Well if this is a charity event 50'll probably pull out just like he did for Live 8 so there's no need to worry about it 'cause he'll come up with another exuse not to do it! :damnyou: Nice to hear Will performing there and giving back again! :thumbsup: