Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith..second best selling east coast rapper

fan 4ever

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will needs to do something controversial to sell albums, talent doesn't do it anymore, Jam Master Jay would cry if he were alive today to see what 50 Cent has become, another hip-hop gimmick, well it ain't his fault, like Aunt Vivian said in the FPOBA "I just get them to the alter but after that they're on their own", it's the same way with this, "I got 50 his record deal but after that he's on his own"! :gettinjiggywitit: :mad:

50 Cent is the reason why parents hate rap music, he is the stereo type rapper. I have both of his CD's and all he talks about is how much money he has, drugs, sex, murder, something about hollow tips, and dissing other rappers. He has no creativity, well, second thought he has done a few things that were clever. But his music sticks in my head and I can't stop listening to it.

That's cool that Will is #2 on the East Coast.  The fact that he has the 6th best hip-hop CD without help from the industry(an industry that is dumb-downed and irrelevant to me) is proof that good music always finds a way to the people.

So true. Will still came out with a hit record when evrybody said his rap career is over...and Will did it with good old fashion WILL POWER

Wow, that does suck!  I surely hope Will moves up above him sometime soon!

That's... not going to happen...

The only rapper that could compete with 50 Cent on the charts is Kanye West at the moment, maybe DMX could give him a run too when his album drops.