JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Gangsta Crew Deaths first track

Lerkot

And yeah, the beat really made it, didnt it ^^ Anyway, I got a new beatboxing track (filled with beatboxing, hell yeah) and I aint cussin in it;

http://personal.gamingeye.com/lerkot/Beatboxtrackofdeath.mp3

Ohhh yeah!

Funky Fresh Chick..We finally have our Beatbox Song! :rockon: :mygod: :lolsign:

You're a bit obsessed with the beatboxing aren't you.... :lol:

Now what makes you think that? :lolsign:

Edited by Turntable

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yeah, the beat really made it, didnt it ^^ Anyway, I got a new beatboxing track (filled with beatboxing, hell yeah) and I aint cussin in it;

Ohhh yeah!

^^ Gee I don't know.... I'm not saying it's a bad thing tho... :lolsign:

Ohhh yeah!

I'm not saying it's a bad thing tho... :lolsign:

Good..`caus if you would i would strat crying `caus i would be the only one who likes that lol

No I`m not a softy..I`m just an emotional man who`s not afraid to show his feelings :lolsign:

Edited by Turntable

Well actually you'll only feel half as special because I like the beatboxing too, it's very entertaining! :lolsign:

So we aren`t crazy but just very special and misunderstood Kids? :lolsign:

Yes... we are special and misunderstood teenagers (not kids) but I'd like to throw in crazy too, for me anyway

:lolsign:

Well actually you'll only feel half as special because I like the beatboxing too, it's very entertaining! :lolsign:

Yes... we are special and misunderstood teenagers (not kids) but I'd like to throw in crazy too, for me anyway

Crazy but cute..One of my friends (obiviously a girl lol) allways cals me that way :lolsign:

Crazy but cute..One of my friends (obiviously a girl lol) allways cals me that way :lolsign:

Haha, my friends just call me Timmy :lolsign:

Timmy? :lolsign:

Whats you real name?

Whats you real name?

My name's Sam, and I'm a girl (hence the "chick" part of my name, lol). My friends call me Timmy because I was talking on msn messenger with my friend one time and he called me Sammy (which I HATE) so I said "Please don't call me that" and he said "Ok fine. Your name will be Timantha instead of Samantha, and I'll call you Timmy for short!" So people have been calling me that ever since. I like using that name! :lolsign:

Whats you real name?

My name's Sam, and I'm a girl (hence the "chick" part of my name, lol). My friends call me Timmy because I was talking on msn messenger with my friend one time and he called me Sammy (which I HATE) so I said "Please don't call me that" and he said "Ok fine. Your name will be Timantha instead of Samantha, and I'll call you Timmy for short!" So people have been calling me that ever since. I like using that name! :lolsign:

What a story :lolsign: