JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Gangsta Crew Deaths first track

Lerkot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post feedback on this board ever...but this is a "special case"...

Wow, this is just bad. I mean really awful. I don't find it funny or even remotely amusing. Sorry, i just think this is an awful idea all way around. The names, the sound, the lyrics, the talent. True effort was put in2 this 2 suck at a level this extreem.

This looks like some Vanilla Ice s***! You gotta take it "To The Extreme" to suck this bad, I know you're just messin' around there. :rofl:

Edited by bigted

http://personal.gamingeye.com/lerkot/Imabi...ckrichnigga.mp3

New track, like it or not.

Our Beatbox is on vacation but he'll be back recordin tomorrow.

I actualy like that Beat!!

This Songs isn`t that bad..Just quit the singing you Guys..And more Beatbox! :lolsign:

You're a bit obsessed with the beatboxing aren't you.... :lol:

Wow, i guess somebody had 2 make Vanilla Ice look gangsta and talented. Jacking the "So Fresh So Clean" beat almost helped.

Bottom line, it's just not acceptable or intellegent for some white kid overseas 2 be using the n-word...nuff said. Come on.

Wow, i guess somebody had 2 make Vanilla Ice look gangsta and talented. Jacking the "So Fresh So Clean" beat almost helped.

Bottom line, it's just not acceptable or intellegent for some white kid overseas 2 be using the n-word...nuff said. Come on.

Then I want your opinion about FP joking with whiteys in FPoBA, its just about the same thing; nothing serious and you know it. And what the hell... overseas?! Why did you say that? "Nah you aint got no black people overseas, just ice bears wandering around at the streets dating the blond bimbos who listens to ABBA all day long while their eating Swedish meatballs." Or? I think you have to say accaptable things yourself before you tell me whats acceptable.

And yeah, the beat really made it, didnt it ^^ Anyway, I got a new beatboxing track (filled with beatboxing, hell yeah) and I aint cussin in it;

http://personal.gamingeye.com/lerkot/Beatboxtrackofdeath.mp3

Beatbox of Death made some more dope beatboxing 2, but this is just the crap he did. I was disappointed with his beatboxing, but at least the speeded part is good. Anyway, after this track, the beatbox of death made some quality things 2 which you'll get to hear some other day.

And by the way I got some more serious stuff coming up in a while, just to show you that I can make good things 2.