JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

party starter video review

Jazzy Julie

ok not really a good review but he does point out a lot of stuff that we complained about, and we arnt the only ones to notice the fake jeff lol.

But a lot of ignorant people who posted comments at the end have much confusion about luda and Will. :shakehead:

http://blogs.sohh.com/videos/throwbacks/20...smith_part.html

Chek This Koment:

"Yo this is like all of his other corney ass video's, but very entertaining like always, Will needs to get back with Jazzy Jeff and make some old school Classic's Like Parents Just Don't Understand. You know what I would pay to see, i want to see Jay-Z and Will Smitth Fight, Why you ask because Jay said "Still Sold more Records Then will smith" That was a DIss and Jay-Z's Tybo ass thinks he can fight so step in the ring with Big will and get that ass kicked, Will was ripped in ALI and he showed real fighting SKILL, then after Big Will beats down Jay he can go Beat down Emeniem for saying "will smith donesnt have to cuss to sell records" Yet another Dis, BIG WILL handle yours!!"

:lolsign:

Yes, I read this a few days ago, but these people's opinions seemed insignificant. It's more "hatin" than anything else. Though I must add that I still think that the special effects of the video takes away from what Will is trying to convey in the lyrics. It's hard to focus on what he's saying when people are dropping from the sky and things are morphing continuously. I'd rather these effects be used more in a video like Switch. If they want to hate on the video, fine, but don't hate on the song itself...

Am I the only one getting the felling that this video is dead before it has started? Let's hope it does enough to help the song get radio airplay and get Tell Me Why dropped as the next single. I don't hate the video but apparently Paul Hunter has no clue what the majority of people want to see and Will should stop listening to him.

Am I the only one getting the felling that this video is dead before it has started? Let's hope it does enough to help the song get radio airplay and get Tell Me Why dropped as the next single. I don't hate the video but apparently Paul Hunter has no clue what the majority of people want to see and Will should stop listening to him.

no man i feel the same way. i was so tired of waiting for the video that i didn't even care about it that much when it come out. then it came out and it's not that good in my opinion. i don't think PS will be the huge hit that we thought it would be and i don't think it will ressurrect Will's album sales

Wow, that was really harsh. I do agree with what they're saying, I just don't feel that strongly about it. There has to be some logical reason why Jeff isn't in the video. Will wouldn't just leave him out, would he? Maybe he was on tour at the time or something. I also agree that the moshpit part wasn't very good, but I wouldn't call it the worst thing I've ever seen. I think these people are just making a big deal over all this. After all, it's just a music video. I still think it's an overall ok video.

I'm afraid that is what a lot of people are going to say, that it is a corny video, its a shame they can't see the creativity and originality of it.

• Members

I'm afraid that is what a lot of people are going to say, that it is a corny video, its a shame they can't see the creativity and originality of it.

I don't care what these idiots are talking...just look at the pool at the AOL First View homepage...60% loved the video, 27% liked it and only 13% hated it...