JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ja Rule drops controversial Album as "Loki"

Turntable

I know there where a lot Discuison about what kanye said so i thought this maybe intrest some people even tho nobody likes Ja Rule that much lol

Well..He`s gonna release an back to the streets Album..He`s gonna release as "Loki" and not as Ja Rule lol

“It’s a crazy album - I wanted to do something different for the people with some new sounds and some new music,” says Ja Rule.

“It’s going to be very controversial, the things that I say on it. It’s no holds barred. Loki’s not politically correct - he’s a person who speaks for the little people, all the people in the ‘hood, all the minorities - that’s who Loki represents.”

Ja Rule's 1st 2 albums are better than anything 50 Cent has ever done, I hope he goes back to that form again, if he steps it up and sounds more intelligent he might be, I wonder if Kanye's gonna produce the album, lol.

Edited by bigted

My bad, but I think it'd kinda funny if Kanye got mad and started teaming up with everyone else that 50's battlin' right now, btw I just threw on "Venni Venni Vicci" a lil' while ago after having it sit there for a while but I could honestly say that I'm proud of owning that album, late '90s classic, he needs to be that aggressive again.

My bad, but I think it'd kinda funny if Kanye got mad and started teaming up with everyone else that 50's battlin' right now, btw I just threw on "Venni Venni Vicci" a lil' while ago after having it sit there for a while but I could honestly say that I'm proud of owning that album, late '90s classic, he needs to be that aggressive again.

Yeah that Album is cool!

He realy gotta go back to that style..On the newest Album there where a few Tracks like that (New York,Last Of Mohicans,R.U.L.E,Where I`m from) so that gives my lil hope for that Loki album!

Edited by Turntable

I don't doubt that Ja-Rule might have something 2 say...but it's hard 4 me 2 take him seriously or even care after the majority of music that he has released. And i'm so against the "aka" albums where artists release music under a different name...that's wack 2 me. It should have stopped with 2Pac's Makaveli.

In retrospective, Ja-Rule's stuff doesn't look as bad as it waz when u compare it 2 50 Cent's stuff.

Yeah, I would definitely say Ja Rule is better than 50, its a shame more people don't see it that way. His last album was pretty good, so I am interested to hear this new one, as well.

I actually didn't hear Ja Rule's last album but a lot of hip-hop heads think that he beat 50 Cent when they battled, I think mostly everyone's better than 50 Cent though, he's one of the worst rappers ever, 'The Massacre' is an example of one of the worst albums ever, I don't think any of Ja Rule's albums were that mediocre.

Edited by bigted

“It’s going to be very controversial, the things that I say on it. It’s no holds barred. Loki’s not politically correct - he’s a person who speaks for the little people, all the people in the ‘hood, all the minorities - that’s who Loki represents.”

lol, sorry, but that just sounds funny.

On Ja Rule's talent, I gotta say that I used to loathe him the most. 50 Cent now holds that position. When Ja Rule was on top the world with his fluff about 3 or 4 years back, I couldn't stand him. Looking back, that lame music is leagues better than the **** 50 feeds us. Which says a lot for the state of hip hop right now and what we view as "good".

God Blessa!

Edited by djsilvertiger