JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Black Eyed Peas

PeaceAngel

Lately I've been listening to the Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business" album, and I really like it! I like they're style of music, it's really original. It's different from what you normally hear on the radio and stuff. They are one of my favorite groups! Are there any other Black Eyed Peas fans here?

I like what I hear on the radio at work, which is basically just singles. I should really get an album but haven't got round to it yet. Radio totally overplayed "Where Is The Love" so I'm not into that too much anymore, somedays I would hear it five or six times. The music is fun and understandable which are two of my main components for good hiphop/rap/r&b so yeah - I like it!

I like what I hear on the radio at work, which is basically just singles. I should really get an album but haven't got round to it yet. Radio totally overplayed "Where Is The Love" so I'm not into that too much anymore, somedays I would hear it five or six times. The music is fun and understandable which are two of my main components for good hiphop/rap/r&b so yeah - I like it!

Yeah I agree, radio really overplayed Where Is The Love. I got sick of that song. I'm lovin' their new songs tho!

I've loved BEP since 1998. I wish they style waz a lil' more like when they 1st came out...but i still think they have the best of what Hip-Hop has 2 offer on a commerical level. I've been listening 2 the album almost non-stop since it dropped.

I gotta get it. Dont like artists that aint good live (like BEP, they sucked at Live 8) but since I listen to Rakim who sucks live I guess I could stand BEP 2 :)

Well thats a big step up from a few months back when you didn't listen to anything but JJFP. :lolsign:

BEP are a great pop group, and a good HipHop act. and thats all you can ask from from commercially succesfull chart acts these days.

Fergie aka Charlie Browns lil sis.

(Some of y'all mite figure that out)