JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Oh No this has to be a Joke !

JamesUK

I don't usually post about 50 Cent, but I found this so funny I had to.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1509158/0...?headlines=true

I think 50 Cent is scared that Kanye might outsell him! :gettinjiggywitit: :lolsign: :stickpoke:

Well the only thing I know about you 50 is that your whole career is based on being a 2Pac wannabe and putting out crappy music ever since you were shot 9 times and you talk about every rapper like you're a rap god that started it all, wait till you runs your mouth about KRS, Rakim, FP, or LL, your career will be over. :paperbag: I'm surprised he hasn't dissed Chuck D yet, it's obvious that he ain't computer literate or maybe since he only disses famous people out on the charts now like Eminem does, 'cause Chuck D has written quite a few things criticising 50 Cent on publicenemy.com's terrordomes.

Edited by bigted

If "Lost and Found" goes platinum, he'll probably say that he started Will's career, it wouldn't surprise me if he did say that 'cause of all the stupid things he says, Kanye should finish 50 off, he's worked hard to get where he's at, 50 had nothin' to do with it. :mad:

He doesn't know who Kanye West is, but a guy whose been in a car accident? - Like 50 Cent cares to know somebody. If it will get him money, oh yeah, he'll be your most loyal friend.

West took off because 50 was confrontational and West was not? - No, because the fans that almost believed the hype heard you and went somewhere else because your music is just bad. Yet, you've got millions, so I guess that counts for something.

Maybe it won't be such a bad idea for 50 Cent to get murdered. But then again, we'd have to deal with him for months at a time of more music and tv specials on what would have been 50 Cent.

Those comments he made was suppose to sound business savy. They didn't to me. I think Hip Hop's problem source is about to be found entirely and nipped in the bud. Give it time.

one dayhe's gonna say that he inspired the creation of jjfp by being born. idiot

Yeah, especially since he wasn't even around back then. That would be kind of funny if that really happened tho, then everyone would realize what an idiot he is! :lolsign: