JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will and B&O

Viktor

For the onces of you who don't know, B&O (Bang & Olufsen) is a danish company making stereos, phones and TVs with a beautiful design.

I couldn't help to notice all the B&O products Will uses.

In Bad Boys 2 when they listen to the bad guys phone, Will uses B&O earphones. I acctually got the same earphones, it's the best once I've ever tried!

Then in the Switch video we see a B&O stereo in the background.

And most recently in the Party Starter video where we can se a DVD/CD player and several loudspeakers by B&O.

I was just wondering if theres anyone else but me & Will who's a Bang & Olufsen fan?

Edited by Viktor

Well not a fan, too expensive for me =).

Nice design though.

And most recently in the Party Starter video where we can se a DVD/CD player and several loudspeakers by B&O.

I was just wondering if theres anyone else but me & Will who's a Bang & Olufsen fan?

I love that cd player! When I first saw the video and saw that, I was like "Whoa, I want that!!!" :lolsign: So I guess you could say I'm a fan, but it is expensive.

i'd never heard of them either, but i looked on their site and they do have alot of nice stuff.

they also sell their stuff all over the world so you can get it in america

wow ur right there's actually a store not too far from me. that stuff looks pretty expensive tho

I know, it's the type of stuff that you just know is expensive without even checking the price

thats a whole heap of cash there, i dont think i could ever own one... but, there are heaps of really good speaker, amp, dvd and cd player brands in the world. The ones i actually consider to be on top are Bose, B&O and Yammaha. Just to name a few, you should drop into store and listen for yourself. They are so amazing