Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

Great Pictures!

You`r friends (especaly the guy`s) aren`t realy into Hip hop right? :lolsign:

Are you talking about my pictures?

Yes..

Umm... there are no guys in the picture.... :stickpoke:

Oh yeah now i see..I took a to fast look..Sorry :lolsign:

I showed that to my friend Mady and she felt offended! :lolsign: I'm just kidding

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Pictures!

You`r friends (especaly the guy`s) aren`t realy into Hip hop right? :lolsign:

Yeah my friends aren't hip hop fans. They listen to punk rock, so we are totally opposite! :lolsign:

Oh i feel you..Most of my friends also listen to Punk-Rock or Rock or Metal :davidblaine:

Oh but i gave one of my freinds some LL and Will and Tribe CD^s and now he actualy listens to the al the time :lolsign:

AJ your insane lol. How random to take a pic like that in walmarts car park haha.

And yeah its bad enough when people get usernames mixed up with being male and female, but getting pictures mixed up is just offensive lol.

Yes it is! I showed my friend Mady those posts and she was like "I feel so offended!" and I was like "He's just some Dutch kid from the Netherlands, he doesn't know any better" :lolsign:

AJ your insane lol. How random to take a pic like that in walmarts car park haha.

And yeah its bad enough when people get usernames mixed up with being male and female, but getting pictures mixed up is just offensive lol.

Yes it is! I showed my friend Mady those posts and she was like "I feel so offended!" and I was like "He's just some Dutch kid from the Netherlands, he doesn't know any better" :lolsign:

:sipread:

You realy want me to start crying right? :lolsign:

You realy want me to start crying right? :lolsign:

No, I'm just kidding. Man, you're softer than the Pillsbury dough boy!! :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK