JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome... good to see another Hieroglyphics fan in here.

I'm not TOO big on them. I'm more of a Fellowship, Zion I type of West Coast listener, but I respect Pep Love immensely...can't wait till "Reconstruction" comes out (whenever that may be). Opio's pretty talented too, I was suprised how much I liked his debut cd from this year...

• Admin

welcome hymn strings.. you've just listed basically 90% of my fav artists.. only 1 u missed out on was lyrics born i think.. but abstract rude..atu.. haiku..n acey.. damn man been huge fan of theres since i picked up bohl in 98 and saw them rip it live.. :word: i got the FF albums, atu albums, a-team, all aceys etc etc :pony:

welcome hymn strings.. you've just listed basically 90% of my fav artists.. only 1 u missed out on was lyrics born i think.. but abstract rude..atu.. haiku..n acey.. damn man been huge fan of theres since i picked up bohl in 98 and saw them rip it live..  :word: i got the FF albums, atu albums, a-team, all aceys etc etc  :pony:

I did put Latryx on my list. I'm a big fan of "The Album." I can't say I care too deeply for "Same Sh%# Different Day," save a few songs. Do you got the two Haiku D'Etat albums. I like their recent one because I can play it at work and not get any complaints by customers for the lyrics. You should really search for a Mikah 9 album...they're hard to find, but well worth it.