JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

well yeah my feet are "mahoosive". i could probably fit in2 a size 14 us (13 uk) shoe but they always seem so narrow! they hurt my feet so i go with 15's (14 uk). i pretty much have a hard time finding shoes in your typical department store. i either have 2 go to specialty stores that sell nothing but shoes, or i order them online. there is a company called Eastbay that specializes in athletic wear, mainly shoes, and they stock all the way up to size 18 us!!

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a second there, I thought your face had filled out. And was thinking, "Wow, Jonny really let himself go." Then I read your reply and opened it up. I was like "Ooooohhhhh". Nice bubble gum blowing, but if you wanna break that world record, I think it's safe to say you better do it outside next time. Don't wanna get it all over your wall.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just putting together some pictures of my family and whatnot to take to college with me, and I came across this fabulous picture of me all dressed up for the Baccalauriate Mass at my high school. I was really going for the all-out Mafia look with this suit. :mikelowery: The goofy smile kinda messed that up tho.

post-189-1125125063_thumb.jpg

Edited by scyhigh99

• 2 weeks later...

Even i don't know how i managed to get these ladies around me. Must be that Lynx effect thing. That or my dumbdancin lessons are really paying off.

post-40-1126046493_thumb.jpg