Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when your about 40 and you look older then its bad :P

I'd just say you look more mature than alot of 20 year old girls i know.

what kind of fit do they have? lol

nice pic by the way :2thumbs:... In my opinion, when you're under 18, it's good to look old, but when you're over 18 it's good to look younger, as long as you don't look like 12 or something :lolsign:

• Admin

good to put a face with the name finally :2thumbs: this might be a bit of a stretch but you remind me of Kate from NCIS :1-say-yes: yeah id say you look 23-26 :kungfu:

Thats a reallly pretty pic. I dont think u look very old, but around 20 - 23... which is a good thing. :2thumbs: I didnt see WEs' new pic..i gotta go back and look abit better i guess... lmbo

peace,

cookie

ok ...now I"ve seen Wes's pic, and also my sexy sis,...Miss Julie's pic. haha. Wes, u look different from the last pic i seen of u..but that was so many years ago,.. cute pics of both of u guys too...

dang... I haven't been in this thread for ages... I prolly should go back and read more of it, so see who's added more pics. haha

peace,

cookie

alright now Julie. Stop that!!! U gotta agree with me on more than that tho!. U know u look sexy gurl! haha...

my modest sistah!!!! miss modesty... :haha:

Wes seem like u got taller, thinner or sumpthin. The last pic I saw of u was on the 2nd WS board in ur profile , with ur feet up and u was playin a computer game, with a cap on. u remember that pic??

peace,

cookie

yeah i remember that pic cookies. that was like when i was 13 or somethin... i'm 16 now girl!! people do a lot of growin and maturing (and i've thinned out alot... lol) during that time. here's the pics cookies was talkin about, it was taken May 19, 2002! oh, and that's actually the old WS message board in the background.

post-408-1122402129_thumb.jpg

Edited by reborn2reign