JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here's a new pic of me. Bracesup is right, i do have a great smile. i hope this pic turns him on (joking guys, c'mon). this was taken a week or 2 ago. that's my lil brother and me chillin my pimptastic g-ride. it's conveniently 1024x768 if any1 wants to use it as their wallpaper :lolsign:

post-408-1122229714_thumb.jpg

• Members

Hey reborn2reign, nice pic and you've got a very sweet bro. And jazzy julie, great pic and that's a real cute outfit. :2thumbs:

And since everybody has started posting their pics once again, I'll post mine too. Here's a collage of my pics taken last week while I was playing with my friends web-cam. :lolsign:

Edited by Bracesup

• Members

One is a skull with a dragon wrapped around it, which I got done this year. Another one is a reaper, which I got last year. By the way, it's on my right arm, I guess I kept the web-cam at mirror image. :1-say-yes:

One is a skull with a dragon wrapped around it, which I got done this year. Another one is a reaper, which I got last year. By the way, it's on my right arm, I guess I kept the web-cam at mirror image. :1-say-yes:

Sounds lovely! :lolsign: