JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

Do you speak like Barry White to? :) In that case I think I dreamed about you last night!

:nhawong:

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooooooooooo k, anyways heres a cool pic to prove just how small i am. Its me on work experiance at a zoo and im bottle feeding a baby giraffe.

Oh are we comparing with giraffes... well then im short too :)

Thats a good pic by the way :)

• Members

oooooooooooooo k, anyways heres a cool pic to prove just how small i am. Its me on work experiance at a zoo and im bottle feeding a baby giraffe.

That's the best pic ever. I love animals sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I really wish I was in your place. :thumb:

Back 2 pictures of dramatically taking a drink. I waz going thru' my friend's pictures 2nite and found this picture. It isn't nearly as dramatic as bracesup's pic...but i figured i'd share it anyway. It's like 3 years old.

post-11-1116740733.jpg

• Members

Back 2 pictures of dramatically taking a drink.  I waz going thru' my friend's pictures 2nite and found this picture.  It isn't nearly as dramatic as bracesup's pic...but i figured i'd share it anyway.  It's like 3 years old.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT???????????? :poke: Can't a guy just have a peaceful drink on a hot summer? :tear:

Anyways, I think we both would make a great drinking partner. :kekeke: What'dya say AJ? :beer:

maybe you've got one of those overactive thyroid conditions were u just keep growing until your about 7 foot. kinda like Jaws from James Bond (i think thats what his name was).

I stopped growing when i was about 15, unfortunatly i stopped at 5"1.

lucky you! i'm 5'11"/6' and i hate being tall! lol most of the guys i know are shorter than me!

Do you speak like Barry White to? :) In that case I think I dreamed about you last night!

that's the craziest thing i've evr heard in my life! lmao!!

I like your vintage/retro-influenced style! If Saturday Night Fever waz remade this year, they would have 2 cast 2 u your style...ha ha. As an individual, i like 2 see other people doin' their thing and standing out.