JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

thats not always a good thing looking younger, in the UK you only have to be 18 to get into clubs and to drink and im nearly 21 and still get ID'd, my friends think its hilarious that they dont get asked and most of them are 2 years younger than me.

I suppose it will be a good thing when im older, when im 50 i'll only look 25. :thumb:

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i definitely look my age, if not older. i'm 6'3" with a quickly growin beard. i'm already getting lines on my forehead :bang: :bang: i could probably with being 18, maybe 19. here's one of me playing basketball this year. i tried 2 pick one that wouldn't embarrass me 2 much

post-11-1116461641.jpg

i actually think the ref was checkin me out :cwm: and it's true, i've never been a high jumper, just average, but i'm starting this program called "Air Alert" that helps u jump higher by doin certain exercises. i think i've added at least a couple inches on my vertical already.

yes, 6'3" is nice, but i won't be growing anymore sadly! i've only grown like 1 inch in the last 2 years and i started doin squats in the weight room cuz my coach wanted me 2 and that pretty much stops ur growth.

I waz just playing with the White Man Can't Jump thing. :kekeke: I got good newz 4 u, Wes. Females usually continue 2 grow until they are 18, but males usually keep growing until they are 21.

I waz just playing with the White Man Can't Jump thing. :kekeke: I got good newz 4 u, Wes. Females usually continue 2 grow until they are 18, but males usually keep growing until they are 21.

true, but i haven't really grown at all in the last year 'cept maybe a quarter of an inch. plus, i started doin Squats which is where u put a lot of weight on ur shoulders and back and u gotta squat. it pretty much kills ur growth puttin 250 pounds of weight on ur back and legs. it's kinda funny tho cuz my coach actually thinks u stop growin as soon as u develop facial hair which for most people is anywhere from 14-16 but it's a pretty well known fact that as u posted, males usually still grow until about 20 or so.

maybe you've got one of those overactive thyroid conditions were u just keep growing until your about 7 foot. kinda like Jaws from James Bond (i think thats what his name was).

I stopped growing when i was about 15, unfortunatly i stopped at 5"1.

maybe you've got one of those overactive thyroid conditions were u just keep growing until your about 7 foot. kinda like Jaws from James Bond (i think thats what his name was).

Ah! Your dinky!!

I'm a mediocre 5'10" I'd like to be at least 6 foot

I'm somewhere around 5'9" or 5'10." I'm fine with how tall i am. One of my friends it's like 5'6" and it's funny cuz his other best friend is almost 7 feet tall. So when they are walking thru' the mall side by side, they look hilarious.

lucky you! i'm 5'11"/6' and i hate being tall! lol most of the guys i know are shorter than me!

lucky you! i'm 5'11"/6' and i hate being tall! lol most of the guys i know are shorter than me!

Do you speak like Barry White to? :) In that case I think I dreamed about you last night!