JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

Hey AJ, stop molesting the poor vac. :rofl:

Hey, don't blame me...the Shop Vac came after me!!

That picture waz taken at the end of last summer. Like 3 weeks ago, i accidentally drove over the hose 2 it and totally destroyed it. A few minutes later my dad drove over it. It'll never come after me again.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shop vac pic makes u look like a midget. Did it suck away ya height? I can't believe this is the guy that owns his own lil CD Warehouse right in his room. :eek: Good pics tho. It takes guts to show ya face and other things to other JJFP nuts.

Ha...well, keep in mind this are just a few silly pix. I could show any kind of picture and come off however i want, ya know. I am quite goofy tho'...but message boards aren't exactly where i chose 2 use the outlet 4 my silliness. I just wanted 2 make some people laugh b4 i delete most of my pix off my computer.

Nice pics fuq! :thumb: One of these days I'm gonna have to reveal myself to y'all.

You have the exact same cap as me

Why do so many of u put up those pix were we can't really see what u look like? Half of u have bad lighting or you are looking away from the camera. :hilarious: The post is titled "Faces Behind The Posts"....if your picture has no face, it dosen't make any sense.

Why do so many of u put up those pix were we can't really see what u look like? Half of u have bad lighting or you are looking away from the camera. :hilarious: The post is titled "Faces Behind The Posts"....if your picture has no face, it dosen't make any sense.

i know really, come on lets see some faces