Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and an up to date pic:

oh by the way... Those earphones i got on the pic.. the same ones as used by Will in Bad Boys 2, in the police HQ when they bug the bad guys house... :wiggle:

Oh my good you look like Dylan in Beverly Hills but with more hair!

I've totally neglected this post. Simply becuz i'm very dumb with computers. So, 2 catch up with all of u, he's a bunch of pix of me. Most of them are from the last 3 years...but there are one or 2 of them that are really old (one of them is nearly 10 years old). Keep in mind that i do alot of theater and i'm also partially crazy. So i made sure 2 include alot of those pix in here. Enjoy!

---

UPDATE, my computer sucks, i'm sending it 2 Jim 2 post.

Here's a better UPDATE...i swore i saved it as a JPG...but i didn't, i saved it as a BMP. Silly me!! Thanx Jim!!

What's the lesson we learn from this, computers aren't always stupid, usually it's the users...and in this case, that would be me. :wiggle:

Brakes, don't even play like that. I look serious in that pic, but Eminem is tryna look all hard. As u can see, i don't try 2 be 'gangsta'. :hilarious: That pic u chose waz taken when i waz 16!!

Brakes, don't even play like that. I look serious in that pic, but Eminem is tryna look all hard. As u can see, i don't try 2 be 'gangsta'. :hilarious: That pic u chose waz taken when i waz 16!!

Oh yeah, Bracesup, don't worry, that pic is from a play i waz doin,' i don't usually wear that green top with the pink ruffle sleeves, blonde curly wig, and fruited hat. It's been a good 4 days since i wore that. :speechless: