Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me on a party at my school!!

are you an american?

Nope, i'm from Belgium man! :wiggle:

oh cool, so now its confirmed, the only place where we dont have a lot of partys is in sweden...

belgium is pretty good in football (even tho we are better ^^), Vincent Kompany and Anthony Vanden Borre will create a new super defence for the national team :)

You live in stockholm right? I knew it was something wrong with that city.. Down here in Gothenburg there's parties all the time..

are you an american?

oh cool, so now its confirmed, the only place where we dont have a lot of partys is in sweden...

belgium is pretty good in football (even tho we are better ^^), Vincent Kompany and Anthony Vanden Borre will create a new super defence for the national team :)

You live in stockholm right? I knew it was something wrong with that city.. Down here in Gothenburg there's parties all the time..

Im from Lund :)

are you an american?

oh sorry, where the hell did I get stockholm from :confused3: Lund is a great town, I love that place.

are you an american?

oh sorry, where the hell did I get stockholm from :confused3: Lund is a great town, I love that place.

Why in the world do you love Lund?