JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=TopDawg14,Jun 29 2004, 01:22 AM]This is the most recent pic I have.

[url="http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?mpp=4263~5A2AAAAAACWvsyGrq!5qIwqq1EMKuX2NSNYVcus5DDSvrCnp8eb3xW7Q$$~5A3AAAAAAEmEKPl*rcgkRkMgmZumDlsIw0GTVu0H7LFLg$"]My Picture[/url]

3Cookies,

Damn you fine! :rofl: :kekeke: :roll: :thumb:[/quote]
Did anyone every tell U U look like U could be part of the Wayans family? I know they got alot of members.

• Admin
[quote=trexican,Sep 19 2004, 04:22 AM]hey thanks alot i appreciate that. i think we are pretty much on the same wave length musically. -trex[/quote]
oh yeah.. i feel you on that.. my fav artists are aceyalone/abstract rude/freestyle fellowship/latyrx/lyrics born/quannum/souls of mischief/hiero etc etc :thumb:

• Admin
[quote=Perry,Sep 20 2004, 07:43 AM][quote=Hero1,Sep 20 2004, 06:01 AM] welcome aboard perry..how ya find the site anyway..[/quote]
It's great. Nothing but JJFP fans.. could that ever be a bad thing ? :P [/quote]
yep haha.. but i meant how did you actually physically find the site.. you search in google or something?

• Admin
[quote=trexican,Sep 20 2004, 04:14 PM]yeah i feel you hero, i'm on the same stuff. do you have "later that day", i think that is the best album since "book of human"-trex[/quote]
haha yes!!! ive finally found someone who likes later that day.. i absolutely love that album!! ive tried to get other people into it but they aint feelin it like i do... anyway i saw lyrics born a month or 2 ago..he was dope! put on a great show... i cant wait for the remix album..

• Admin
[quote=trexican,Sep 23 2004, 06:32 PM]yeah that album is classic, so is all the latyrx stuff, my only complaint on them is they don't do enough music-trex[/quote]
i also saw latyrx back in the day! well abt 99 i guess..one of my fav live performances...