Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
yeah of course i think all i have up is the group stuff heres the soundclick site link:

[url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/idiomsmusic.htm"]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/idiomsmusic.htm[/url]

i am on the first 4 songs and blood drawn from your claws is a solo effort, i however recommend where the sidewalk bends, it's my favorite. Orange county bounty hunters has also been very popular.

• Members
i consider anything i listen to to be an influence so of course a fp influence would be there but it's not very evident (once you mix that in with cash, or dylan the fp factor can seem diluted in my lyrics). as for the poetry charge, that's fair enough to me. as for the quality question are you sure you chose hifi? or are you talking about the record noise from the sample? i am the first emcee on that by the way amnesia is second.-trex

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 17 2004, 08:35 PM]I checked out "Where The Sidewalk Bends".

I think U need 2 turn up ya mic volume when U record. U got a different kind of flow. U need a lil more feeling in ya lyrics when U rap em. U should check out some of our other artists on this board 2. (in Numero Uno)[/quote]
:werd:

What I mean is that the overall quality of your vocals doesn't sound very clear!

• Members
the vocal quality shouldn't be an issue, the vocal levels i don't know about but i don't do any of the engineering. as for my style, being i more then likely don't share the aspirations of the majority of emcee's, i don't have anything commercially viable to offer. the only reason i do it is for my own enjoyment and for people of similar mindsets. -trex