Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was this thread closed?

Anyway, Julie, it's a great thing to look younger than you really are. It'll come in really handy in about 10 years. I don't think people would be able to correctly guess my age from the pictures I posted here either.

This is me and my best friend kim last night in the toilets of a club lol, would u believe i was so drunk right there, i did pretty well lol.

myspace.jpg

omnfg i could sware u iesaw rwosmeone thta looked aeczxactky like you thihkgihgt hahahahah2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i think i got what he tried to say.

"omnfg i could sware u iesaw rwosmeone thta looked aeczxactky like you thihkgihgt hahahahah2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

omfg! i could swear you, i saw someone that looked exactly like you ?????? i couldnt figure out the next word, maybe "i think"? :hmm: :wiggle:

ok i think i got what he tried to say.

"omnfg i could sware u iesaw rwosmeone thta looked aeczxactky like you thihkgihgt hahahahah2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

omfg! i could swear you, i saw someone that looked exactly like you ?????? i couldnt figure out the next word, maybe "i think"? :hmm: :wiggle:

Cem's got it, almost! erm... that last word was supposed to be 'tonight', and I'd love to know where that random 'u' came from after swear haha