Da Brakes

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

simnyttnormalsize.JPG

I dont look like a rapper.

did you get punched in your eye omg :mygod: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lolsign: :rofl: :lolsign: :kungfu: :kungfu: :hmm:

simnyttnormalsize.JPG

I dont look like a rapper.

did you get punched in your eye omg :mygod: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lolsign: :rofl: :lolsign: :kungfu: :kungfu: :hmm:

Nope, but my hair was irritating to the eye, so I struggled not to close my eye. Btw, I'll promise to have a picture of you if I ever make a rabbit thread again.

Come on guys join the Gangsta posse :gettinjiggywitit:

That's me after i robbed a bank lol..Is that still considered gangster lol

555195777_0.jpg

Oh man whats that.. like 200 dollars.. you are a failure as a gangster man

:rofl: :wickedwisdom:

LOL. wildchild, that looks like "play play" money brU! :stickpoke: All 95 fifty of it... LOL. what kinda bank u robbed? the one of 5th AVE in the monopoly game? LOL.... :lolsign: i got jokes! dont mind me...

peace,

cookie

LOL. wildchild, that looks like "play play" money brU! :stickpoke: All 95 fifty of it... LOL. what kinda bank u robbed? the one of 5th AVE in the monopoly game? LOL.... :lolsign: i got jokes! dont mind me...

peace,

cookie

Lol, Cookies...

Wild Child got owned.jpg

Edited by MaxFly

peace,

cookie

lol thanx, but where do ya'll see 5 dollars lol and i might not wanna say the bank that i robbed coz THE STREETS ARE COLD..So I heard :lolsign: