JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

hahahahaha all i have to say is well done to Timmay for starting this new craze.

Ohh man, this is insane!!! I didn't think it would get this big, this is so awesome guys!! I'm starting a scrapbook!! :rofl: :rofl:

AJ, your pic reminds me of Vanilla Ice! :lolsign: Totally old school!! We got some good gangstas here... Angel is awesome! :lolsign:

Edited by PeaceAngel

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolsign: i love it! those were some great pics. i don't know if anyone else remembers, but some time ago (like back on page 21 of this thread) i posted a pic of me with my fake blingin teeth. i don't know if the pic works anymore and i think i deleted it off my comp.

well actually u can see a small pic of it if u click on my profile and look at my avatar

Edited by WesSyde

i wanna join in the gangsta crew too! and yes that is my bathroom, i locked myself in so my mum didnt think id gone mad. and im sorry aj my thumb is up too, can u tell im a fake.

imagangsta.jpg

Damn girl! You look quite sexy at this photo:) You have something, maybe it's expression of your face:) For real!

Since Sonic put up the pic of him holding money...i gotta put up this picture of me and my boy Russ holding up money....old school style.

Your face is hilarious! I love it!

Shi[f]t!

I show pictures of gangtas my sister, she was a little bit confused. In past I did one shoot my version of gangsta, but I'm a fake compareable to some of you.

Damn girl! You look quite sexy at this photo:) You have something, maybe it's expression of your face:) For real!

hahahahahaha! really? I didnt think the gangsta look was sexy. :lolsign: Maybe i should go out to the clubs like this and i might pull more often lol.

it was back in the days where he killed everything that walked lol

now it is safe to walk the forum again

Are you saying that people don't cower in fear of me anymore... that my "gansta" has been somewhat reduced? Guess I'm gonna have to do something about that then...

hahahahahaha! really? I didnt think the gangsta look was sexy. :lolsign: Maybe i should go out to the clubs like this and i might pull more often lol.

:yeah: Nice pic there Julie...Real Gangsta rite there. :1-cool: Your's was also great Timmay.

[annoying voice]Julie has an admirer....!!! Julie has an admirer....!!![/annoying voice]