JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

Hey Saint, nice photos.

There is one from me with mine pets. Dog is foxterier called Rambo (when my sister received him, he had this name). This piggy/rat (I don't know how it is calling in English) is Fitunia. Unfortunely she is dead:(

post-1077-1130614243_thumb.jpg

Ladies & Gentelmans. This is me!

(I don't know why but Im looks on photos uninteresing, why? Im so handsome:( hihi)!

This photo was on party, 4 month ago.

post-1077-1130614596_thumb.jpg

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's 2 group pix of me and some friends. The 1st is from about 2 weeks ago. I'm in the white hat there. I'm in the center of the 2nd one...which i'm in the center of.

p.s. sorry about that 1st post.

post-2-1130650723_thumb.jpg

post-2-1130651315_thumb.jpg

Hey Saint, nice photos.

There is one from me with mine pets. Dog is foxterier called Rambo (when my sister received him, he had this name). This piggy/rat (I don't know how it is calling in English) is Fitunia. Unfortunely she is dead:(

cool guinea pig (english name lol), i used to have one called Sandy but she died too.

haha check it out im on a website. Some woman came up to us last night and asked if she could take a pic, i was like erm ok. i dont even know most of those people. But im on the 3rd and 4th pics along in the blue top (not the fat one). I was not ready for that second pic and my mum was right i showed too much cleavage haha.

http://www.facesinplaces.co.uk/Photos.do?r...pager.offset=50

Hey Saint, nice photos.

cool guinea pig (english name lol), i used to have one called Sandy but she died too.

haha check it out im on a website. Some woman came up to us last night and asked if she could take a pic, i was like erm ok. i dont even know most of those people. But im on the 3rd and 4th pics along in the blue top (not the fat one). I was not ready for that second pic and my mum was right i showed too much cleavage haha.

Story about mine guinea pig is scary. I was going sleep, when I discovered that she was died. I didn't say about this to my parents, cause I didn't want to made them sad. So I slept with dead Fitunia in my room!

After night I said what happened & I started to cry........ what? I was really young boy:)

Im not sure, but this bottle what you have is censored? ..........haha

Hey Saint, nice photos.

Story about mine guinea pig is scary. I was going sleep, when I discovered that she was died. I didn't say about this to my parents, cause I didn't want to made them sad. So I slept with dead Fitunia in my room!

After night I said what happened & I started to cry........ what? I was really young boy:)

Im not sure, but this bottle what you have is censored? ..........haha

i dont think its cencored, i think its just facing the other way. Well for advertisments sake it was red square lol.

nice pic fan4ever, i love the hawian style!

• 2 weeks later...

This is me when i waz 13 or 14 (1993/1994). One of my friends waz looking thru' my old pictures and said i looked like a supporting character on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air...so i figured i'd share it with u guys. This is me...Code Red style.

post-2-1131900487_thumb.jpg

lol it does look like you've raided fpoba costume cupboard. I miss 90's fashion.

:iagree: The 90s fashion was awesome. I decided to post a pic of me in my room. I am only 16 haha.

Me.jpg

Edited by bart5