JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent....in a movie?

shuga

don't remind me..man he's been in the music biz for like 2yrs and he's making a movie??????what the hell?...He should have some self respect at least..doesn't have to have respect for the likes of LL and Will who have been in the game for 2 decades ...just have your own honesty

*Pukes*

I remember watching the trailor and laughing. The audience in the movie theater waz making a bunch of noise after it...and i could hear what everyoen waz saying, but i didn't hear any of the usual "i'm gonna see that." It just looks like a really bad hood flick that has ripped off of all the ones done in the 90's.

Probably all the teeny boppers that went to see "8 Mile" will see this one too, I don't care, I wish these kids could come to their senses too and grow up to some good music! :damnlorettas: The sad thing is none of LL's movies have ever done over $20 million in the 1st week when he plays different roles while these fools do $80 million playing themselves. :mad:

• Admin

Probably all the teeny boppers that went to see "8 Mile" will see this one too, I don't care, I wish these kids could come to their senses too and grow up to some good music!  :damnlorettas: The sad thing is none of LL's movies have ever done over $20 million in the 1st week when he plays different roles while these fools do $80 million playing themselves.  :mad:

SWAT was a big hit.. yeah an autobiographical movie is hardly a stretch.. I don't think they are paying much respect to the art of acting..

I thought that was an embarassment that Eminem won an Oscar for "Lose Yourself", sure it's the only good song he's made in recent years(actually more interesting than the movie, lol) but that wasn't Oscar worthy material, that's disrespectful for anyone that's ever won one, I mean if they have that win "Men In Black" and "Wild Wild West" shoulda won Oscars! :mad: