JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A Poem I Wrote..About my best friend (A Girl)

Turntable

We went true so much together

And now you got that stupid loveletter

You fell in love with that guy

I just can`t understand why

You don`t know what he is about

He`s gonna do the same things to you like he did to the others

He just gonna use you for his pleasures

Maybe he said to you he changed

But that isn`t`the truth

Becaus he told me about you

And the things he wants to do with you

He said to me he`s just wants you to screw

That he doesn`t actualy gives a **** about you

I try`d to tell you

But you just won`t believe me

Girl i know this sounds hard

But it`s just the truth

I don`t wanna break you

I`m just trying to save you

Remeber how we talked about our first Pokemon cards

Remeber how we laughed together when we went to the gym class and had 10 minutres for 2 yards

Remember how we practized kissing together in that sleeples Video-Games nights

Remeber how we talked about everything since we where childs

And now you forgot it all just becaus of his fake smiles

Baby you know i allways got ya back

And now you`r telling me that i`m just wack

I`m just jalous you`r teling me

I can`t understand it why you are doing this to me

I`m just trying to warn you

Please understand that

I just don`t want you to get hurt and you`r telling me I`m wack

Baby i can`t do anything more

But i also can`t ignore

The fakt that he`s gonna hurt you

You know when he doe`s I`m gonna hurt him to

Baby please think about my words..

---------------------------

I would like to get feedback and i would like you to tell me about the foults in my english :lolsign:

Edited by Turntable

Yeah that's very good, I know how that feels to go through that, keep ya head up homie, you just gotta work on the spelling a lil' more like Joe said.

Edited by bigted

Well your english is pretty good for German being your first language.  English is hard to learn for foreign people.  We can still understand what you're saying, so you are doing well!  Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks Girl..Since I`m on the board my english got better and it keeps coming!

Edited by Turntable

• 2 weeks later...

it is really deep. i had somethin like dis with a friend of mine (a boy) nothing sexy. we were just good friends but he fell in love with a girl and after that girl became his girlfriend (which was only for his money cuz he is a lot richer than me) he totally forgot our friendship. but now he has come to his senses but he moved back to germany where he is from. and now we keep in touch thru text msg. he will come here soon so we talk bout things and bring me magazines like mad which you can't find here. i only knew him for a year but we became very good friends

it is really deep. i had somethin like dis with a friend of mine (a boy) nothing sexy. we were just good friends but he fell in love with a girl and after that girl became his girlfriend (which was only for his money cuz he is a lot richer than me) he totally forgot our friendship. but now he has come to his senses but he moved back to germany where he is from. and now we keep in touch thru text msg. he will come here soon so we talk bout things and bring me magazines like mad which you can't find here. i only knew him for a year but we became very good friends

I know al lil what you mean..I went years ago from Switserland to the Netherlands..

Oh and for anyone who wonderd how it went with the girl..She thought about it to long and he got borred so now he`s using another Girl!

It endet all good!And she believes me now.. :davidblaine:

I know al lil what you mean..I went years ago from Switserland to the Netherlands..

Oh and for anyone who wonderd how it went with the girl..She thought about it to long and he got borred so now he`s using another Girl!

It endet all good!And she believes me now.. :davidblaine:

That's good, glad things worked out.