JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

mfuqua23

Chief

Ted......nuttin but love over here sir.....

Mick.....Im sensing troubles at home son..... Are you surfing the net for the reason you didnt receive the proper nurtients from your mothers breast milk? Sit down, tell us what hurts. Im thoroughly glad that you noticed the spacing in my curse words..They were naughty..naughty i say.......

OMG Chief!.... you @sswipe! LOL. haha. I can talk junk, cuz i know how silly u can be, but u also know i love yo crazy tail!!! they dont know your sense of humour bro, and I have to apologize on your bahalf altho I didn't read whateva theyre talkin about... (altho u already told me bout the thread abit yesterday lmbo)

He's REALLY cool u guys, ...4 real! All he likes to do is ...just like to have fun, and get ppl''s goat going. HEs really as harmless as a flea. Just take small bites at a tyme. LOL Chief and Coz 4 long tyme friends of myne, even longer with Tim and with Hax too (the forum administrator).

and CoZ is family 2!.... a WELL known celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AND my BIG brotha! very knowledgeable, TALENTED.... and could possibly be the BEST source of advice for some of u cats tryna do ur music thing... so yea... :therain: surely dont want to see that kind of contribution leave the forum... ? dont know if he minded me sayin that...but well....im proud of him.... :thumbsup:

and imma leave it at that! :thumbsup: Get me your number again Coz, so I can call u BIG bro!!!! :stickpoke:

peace,

cookie

OMG Chief!.... you @sswipe! LOL. haha. I can talk junk, cuz i know how silly u can be, but u also know i love yo crazy tail!!!  they dont know your sense of humour bro, and I have to apologize on your bahalf altho I didn't read whateva theyre talkin about...  (altho u already told me bout the thread abit yesterday lmbo)

He's REALLY cool u guys, ...4 real! All he likes to do is ...just like to have fun, and get ppl''s goat going.  HEs really as harmless as a flea.  Just take small bites at a tyme. LOL Chief and Coz 4 long tyme friends of myne,  even longer with Tim and with Hax too (the forum administrator).

and CoZ is family 2!.... a WELL known celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AND my BIG brotha! very knowledgeable, TALENTED.... and could possibly be the BEST source of advice for some of u cats tryna do ur music thing...  so yea... :therain: surely dont want to see that kind of contribution leave the forum... ?  dont know if he minded me sayin that...but well....im proud of him....  :thumbsup:

and imma leave it at that!  :thumbsup: Get me your number again Coz, so I can call u BIG bro!!!!  :stickpoke:

peace,

cookie 

Awwwwww... :blush: :wiggle: Thanx sweet, I've missed ya! :1-say-yes:

You've got a PM. :)

just deal with it guys. tim knows chief and cozmo D and they're not gonna get banned so i wouldn't take it seriously anyways. besides, these people have like a combined 40 posts or whatever and they probably wont stick around that much anyways.

For the record, I'm here because Tim ASKED me to come through. I've got a reputation on the other forums that I frequent for being willing to "argue with a stump", but I have a just as well earned reputation for admitting when I'm wrong and only arguing things that I know about. I've actually been a member here for a while, but since it's mostly fan talk here I've stayed out of it. I'm an admin at pmdawnonline.net as well as my own fan board and even there I don't participate in the fan stuff unless it's a question that I can answer or a thank you that I need to say. I guess I've just never cared but so much for fan stuff and hero worship.

Now that I see that some of you like to get into some serious discussions I was actually planning to frequent here more often. Believe me, I know how to roll with the best of them and let it roll right off of my back as well, though I can be somewhat sensitive at times about my "loved ones", my family, my people and my music. I tend to get over it rather quickly though. However, if I sense that my presence is not wanted here, rest assured. As you said, I won't stick around.

EZ,

Coz

cool, i know ur a respectable guy cuz Tim has already told me that. here's the way i look at it tho: we have a community here and we're all like family. when one or 2 people come in and start dissin the crap out of respected board members i just can't get down with that. until u settle in with the rest of the board and every1 gets to know u, people are gonna get upset cuz they don't know ur sense of humor and what not.

cool, i know ur a respectable guy cuz Tim has already told me that. here's the way i look at it tho: we have a community here and we're all like family. when one or 2 people come in and start dissin the crap out of respected board members i just can't get down with that. until u settle in with the rest of the board and every1 gets to know u, people are gonna get upset cuz they don't know ur sense of humor and what not.

Only person i dissed in here is somebody who dissed me first. Please don't mistake me for Chief, he's a different kind of animal. :lol:

Coz, I hope you stay 4 real! Im the oldest (well was until u popped up LOL) on the board, and I want to share that I've learned SOOOO much from you, and I know that you will be a great asset to our family here...

Altho I know ur madd buzy in the studio, preparing for your tour etc...etc.. but i got ur number, so dont be suprised if i call asking bout my plate of burnt Ribs!!! LOL. u know how we like it! :thumbsup:

ps. yea..its an HONOR knowing a down to earth celebrity like u, that loves me like family, tell it like it is, yet treats me with all the respect in the world.. u always got my support! hehe. imma stop by the forum, just been caught up with business.. :stickpoke: luv ya...

peace bro,

cookie